Become a part of the Inner Harbor by donating to Friends of Rash Field Park. Donations can be made through the link below or please contact Ben Hyman at Waterfront Partnership at email@example.com, for donations, additional information, naming rights, and other donation options. Friends of Rash Field Park is a non-profit 501(c)(3) dedicated to building the future of Rash Field Park.
**Waterfront Partnership was awarded state tax credits to support the redesign of Rash Field. Community Investment tax credits are available for eligible donors to make new or increase contributions of $1,000 or more to Rash Field. These tax credits reduce the cost of a charitable contribution and reward donors who give back to their local communities. You can take advantage of these tax credits if you are:
- Planning to donate $1,000 or more to Rash Field in 2018
- An individual or fiduciary having personal tax liability in the State of Maryland
- An entity that conducts a trade or business in the State of Maryland and are subject to the State income tax on individuals or corporations, the public service company franchise tax, or the insurance premium tax
- A new donor making your first contribution to Rash Field in 2018
- A donor increasing your contribution to Rash Field in 2018
Signing up is easy!
- Contact Ben Hyman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-743-3306 to verify the availability of tax credits and the eligibility of your contribution before you donate
- Click the link above to donate
- Click here to download the required form (Word document). Fill out the form and email it to email@example.com
- You'll receive a non-refundable Community Investment Tax Credit from the State of Maryland